You can disable content indexing to improve Content Services ES2 performance. However, keep in mind that disabling indexing will also disable text-based search within new content. To disable indexing:
- In the adobe-contentservices.ear file, navigate to
LiveCycle Content Services.ear/contentservices.war/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/model and open the contentModel.xml file for editing.
- Locate the following line:
- Set the index enabled and tokenized properties to false.
- Change <index enabled=”true”> to <index enabled=”false”>.
- Change <tokenized>true </tokenised> to <tokenized>false </tokenised>.
For additional performance improvements, you can disable the conversions required for indexing. To disable these conversions:
- In adobe-contentservices.ear, browse to
- Preserve a backup of the custom-metadata-extractors-context file.
- Delete this file from the EAR.