When configuring LiveCycle ES2 using LiveCycle Configuration Manager, you have to provide SOAP port of your WebSphere application server on some LiveCycle Configuration Manager screens. Follow the steps below to determine which port is used for SOAP connections with your WebSphere application server. The default port, however, is 8880.
To determine the SOAP port on WebSphere Base:
- In the navigation panel of the WebSphere Administrative Console, do the following:
- (WebSphere 6.1) Click Servers > Applications Servers > [serverName] > Communications > Ports.
- (WebSphere 7) Click Server Types > WebSphere application servers > [serverName] > Communications > Ports.
- Under Communications, click Ports. On the next screen, make a note of the port number for SOAP_CONNECTOR_ADDRESS.
To determine the SOAP port on WebSphere Deployment Manager:
- In the navigation panel of your WebSphere Administration Console, click System Administration > Deployment Manager.
- Under Additional Properties, click Ports. On the next screen, make a note of the port number for SOAP_CONNECTOR_ADDRESS. The WebSphere Administrative Console lists the SOAP Connector Address in two different sections. You must ensure you use the path provided in step 1 for WebSphere Deployment Manager. If you use the SOAP port listed at Servers > Application Servers > [serverName] > Communications > Ports, you will see the following error when running LiveCycle Configuration Manager:
com.adobe.livecycle.cdv.util.JaclResponseParser, parseString: WASX7017E: Exception received while
running file "..\scripts\jacl\config.jacl"; exception information: com.ibm.ws.scripting.ScriptingException: WASX7070E: The configuration service is not available.
For more information on IBM WebSphere, click here.