This is the first blog post in the series on customizing the Adobe Integrated Content Review solution.
The Integrated Content Review solution ships with a solution interface and building blocks that you can customize as per your organization’s requirements. Before you set out to customize these components, you must first set up your development environment. Setting up the ICR development environment involves the following broad steps:
- Set up prerequisites
- Locate the solution interface and required dependencies
- Understand available projects
- Set up available projects in Flash Builder
- Set up Java projects in Eclipse
- Build and deploy the solution interface
For detailed information about each of these steps, refer to this PDF document (download).
Watch out this space for more customization scenarios for ICR!