This October carries festivities galore, the onset of winter, and, not to forget, a fresh set of important documentation updates for Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform. Here’s a summary of all the updates that are now live and accessible on the ADEP Documentation Home Page.
- Upgrading to Document Services: The upgrade documents had significant updates, particularly concerning topics related to Business Activity Monitoring. As the cookie crumbles, ADEP Document Services is the last release to support Business Activity Monitoring and, hence, the BAM server cannot be upgraded, but it can certainly be reused to work with the new Document Server. See the Upgrade to Document Services documentation.
- Connector for SharePoint: All sites on the SharePoint server are available for configuration for all Document Services features by default. A new feature for the Connector for SharePoint allows you to restrict configuration and usage of Document Services features on a specified SharePoint site. The Configure ADEP Document Services – Connector for SharePoint tells you how you could do this.
- Plug-in for Hyperic HQ: Hyperic HQ allows you to monitor and manage your web infrastructure, server, services, and devices of ADEP Document Server. See Using the plug-in for Hyperic HQ, a new document, to know more about Hyperic HQ, its installation and usage procedures.
- Action Script Reference was refreshed with addition of new Packages and APIs for Customer Experience Solutions (Correspondence Management and Integrated Content Review in particular).
- Correspondence Management Developer’s guide had significant updates. The guide now has download locations of all jar files’ required to set up your development environment for the Correspondence Management solution.
- Disaster recovery for Correspondence Management explains how to back up and restore your Correspondence Management data.
Until the next time we have more updates, Adios!
ADEP Community Help and Learning Team