The Integrated Content Review solution enables enterprises to streamline the planning, creation, review, approval, and archiving of assets used in digital marketing campaigns. The solution includes a solution interface and the Adobe Creative Suite Task List Extension for Integrated Content Review.
Using the solution interface, you can manage assets through creation, review, and approval workflows. The Creative Suite Task List extension lets creative professionals submit artifacts for review and receive comments and approval from right within Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
The infographic below captures the ICR workflow and user scenarios, together with the roles/personas involved at each step. (Click the image to view it full-size).
For descriptions of ICR roles/personas and user scenarios, see this chapter in the Integrated Content Review 10.0 Solution Guide.
For further information, you can refer to the following resources:
- A look inside Integrated Content Review video (embedded below) posted at the Enterprise Platform Techies blog:
- ADEP solutions documentation
- Customer Experience Solutions page at Adobe.com
- Adobe’s Experience Delivers blog
- ADEP architecture principles blog post by Craig Randall