The updated Adobe Forums for Acrobat.com are ready! We look forward to continuing and improving engagement with the community via the forums.
Notable highlights of the new forums:
* Integration of Adobe ID for true single sign on to all forums
* Updated look and feel
* Email participation, including alerts and starting new discussions
* RSS feeds for many parts of the forum (topics, users, announcements, etc.)
* Rich text options: inline images and videos, file attachments
* Improved search capabilities including wildcard and fuzzy searches
* Earn points for participation that demonstrates expertise in the community
We’ve also implemented a new site devoted entirely to ideas, Acrobat.com Ideas, where you can submit your thoughts and vote on which features should be our top priority.
As the newly appointed Community Manager for Acrobat.com, the most important part of my job is to make sure your questions are answered and your feedback is heard. Consider all of the above as a statement of our commitment to an ongoing dialogue with you, the Acrobat.com user. Thanks so much for all the feedback and suggestions thus far… please keep it up! We truly appreciate it.
- Michelle Cardinal, Acrobat.com Community Manager