We’re excited today to announce the immediate availability of the free Adobe EchoSign application for iOS devices. We realize that you are doing more and more business over your mobile devices and tablets and we’re committed to helping you streamline your business processes and increase productivity. Now, you can easily get access to your EchoSign accounts and sign documents directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The Adobe EchoSign application is available today for free download on the iTunes App Store.
With the Adobe EchoSign app, we’re making it that much easier for you to sign documents and send documents for signing right from your iOS device. Here are some of the things you can do with the new Adobe EchoSign application:
- Send a document for legally-binding eSignature and get documents signed in minutes rather than days.
- Get documents signed instantly on your iPad or iPhone when meeting a signer in person.
- Send documents from an EchoSign library, photo album, email attachment or from other applications.
- Track the status of agreements with real-time status updates.
- View signed agreements stored in your EchoSign account.
What’s more, you can do all this securely. The Adobe EchoSign app offers the same protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process, including key authentication and privacy, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
So download the app at the iTunes Stores. After all, it’s free. Happy Holidays!