Happy Thanksgiving, all you turkeys! We hope you’re all ready for tomorrow; we bet all the pies have already been made, and the turkey is basting, and… oh, who are we kidding? We bet you’re all still at work, trying to finish up those last few lingering tasks before heading out the door (and we know that because that’s what we’re doing, too) – but your mother has already called three times today just to “check in”, your sister-in-law is asking you to please leave the dog at home this year, and Aunt Mildred wants you to bring your famous chutney. Forget the chutney, we’ve got to get these document reviews done today!
Luckily, we’ve got Acrobat XI on our team. As long as we’re going to be feeling grateful this week, we thought it would be a good time to make a list of some of the things in Acrobat XI for which we feel grateful every day; each of the items on this list links to a tutorial, so feel free to click around to learn how to save time. We think you’ll feel pretty grateful yourself when you get to Aunt Mildred’s house with your famous chutney – on time for once.
- Create a portfolio to show off your personal and professional digital work
- Design a self-signed ID or digital signature and explore all your digital ID options.
- Break a PDF into parts or separate files
- Build a button that creates a new page
- Add text markups to any PDF file
- Send PDFs to others directly within Acrobat using Webmail
- Combine PDF files in a portfolio
- Insert pages into a PDF
- Add attachments to a FormsCentral Form
- Use online collaboration with forms or surveys
- Protect PDF files using the Protection Panel
For more tips, tutorials and how-to’s please visit the Acrobat User Community Website.