The first Sunday in February is practically a national holiday in America. Die-hard footballs fans to casual viewers across the nation all come together to watch the big game, do their finest side-line officiating, and make their best attempts at predicting the final victor and score! With the teams locked down for this year’s matchup, we at Adobe want to make sure you are prepared for the big show down. Below is a list of how-to’s we created to assist you in anything you might be putting together for your big party or office pool.
- Create custom party invitations using Acrobat Pro: Whether your customizing your invitations using an inside joke or including a picture from your party the year before, rest assure you’ll be able to change images, resize, or reformat with Acrobat no problem.
- Add a personal touch to invitations by including your signature: A custom stamp of your signature not only makes it fast and easy to sign forms without printing them, but also lets you add a personal touch right to the very last detail.
- Distribute invitations using Acrobat.com: Guests will appreciate your green efforts while you save time and money creating invitations electronically.
- Send your PDF invitations electronically using Gmail or Yahoo: All of your friends use Gmail or Yahoo webmail accounts? Not a problem. Send them directly from Acrobat.
- Collect money for your office or family pools: Have a PayPal account? Collecting money for an office pool has never been easier when you use Adobe Forms Central.