Acrobat to the “MAX”
The buzz surrounding the new Acrobat X family continues at Adobe MAX 2010 (October 23 – October 27) in Los Angeles, Calif., Adobe’s annual conference that connects thousands of designers, developers and business leaders shaping the future of digital media!
If you’re attending MAX, we hope you’ll stop by sessions and events we’re hosting, here’s a few Acrobat highlights:
- Looking for more on PDF Portfolios? It’s not too late to join the pre-conference session on PDF Portfolios and Flash Builder 4 on Sunday, Oct. 24, where Acrobat Technical Evangelist Joel Geraci will introduce you to a new set of tools for putting together PDF Portfolio layouts in Flash Builder. Check out the online preview before you attend, and more details are here at AcrobatUsers.com!
- Come be one of the first to test drive Acrobat X at the Acrobat X Test Drive Lab on the show floor, open during the conference.
- New to Acrobat? Lori DeFurio, Group Product Marketing Manager, Acrobat Solutions, will introduce you to Acrobat’s lesser-known, but cool capabilities in her “I didn’t know Acrobat Could Do That” sessions. More on these and expert sessions as well, here.
- What’s next for Acrobat? Join us for a preview of where we’re taking the Adobe Acrobat franchise: the realm of Acrobat Dynamic PDF. More on this session or to sign up, here.
- Can’t get enough of Acrobat? Check out this MAX session scheduler, which outlines descriptions and schedules for Acrobat sessions.
Looking for a way to follow the Acrobat at MAX buzz from the show floor or check it out from home? For real time updates on what the Acrobat team’s up to at MAX, be sure to follow @Acrobat and search for MAX related hashtags at #AdobeMAX. This online portal is your one-stop shop for other MAX-related social media resources.
Hope to see you in Los Angeles!
The Acrobat Solutions Team