Adobe EchoSign eSignature App for iOS Devices Now Even Better
Late last year, Adobe EchoSign offered its first app for free download on the iTunes App Store. The release let iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users access their EchoSign accounts on their mobile devices with the same protections available on the Adobe EchoSign Web service. Today, we make that app even better.
Our iOS application continues to make it easy and legally binding to get documents signed digitally in minutes, rather than the days or weeks it might otherwise take via paper document delivery. Users have reported the value of getting documents signed in person via their iPads and of sending documents from their EchoSign libraries, photo albums, email attachments and other applications. As of today, iOS users will also be able to:
- Integrate with cloud-based document storage systems such as Box and Dropbox;
- Save frequently used documents locally to the device and send these saved documents for signature;
- Integrate with Box OneCloud’s mobile application to allow the Box iOS app to send documents directly to the EchoSign app;
- Open documents in outside applications;
- Print documents straight from the mobile device; and
- Preview documents before sending them out for signature.
Business today is a more mobile pursuit than ever before, and teams are eager to leverage cloud-based, mobile-enabled tools to increase efficiency and close more deals – faster. Adobe EchoSign for iOS devices makes it easier for mobile workforces to incorporate Web contracting into their business activities, increasing productivity.
The latest Adobe EchoSign for iOS is available now. Download the app here.
Mangesh Bhandarkar, group product manager, Adobe EchoSign
Top searches for Acrobat
- Work smarter with Acrobat XI Pro
- PDF converter
- PDF creator
- PDF file editor
- PDF to Word converter
- Merge PDF files
- Word to PDF converter
- Electronic signatures
- PDF to Excel converter
Top searches for EchoSign