If you’re a member of our vibrant Facebook community, you have probably noticed a recent series of polls and questions related to FormsCentral, a new way to easily create, distribute, and analyze online forms. We’d like to thank all the users who took the time to contribute their thoughts and opinions through their participation.
We’re always eager to gain the perspective of our users, and the FormsCentral polls were no exception. The information gained through these Facebook questions will be passed on to our development teams as we continue to tailor Acrobat Solutions to our customer’s expectations. If you’re interested in the results of these polls, please find some of our favorite insights below.
- We were thrilled to see so many different answers in our ‘What do you use Forms for the most?’ question! Collecting contact information and business feedback was the most popular choice, but job appications, educational uses, and event registration were also choices
- Over 1/3 of our Facebook participants create and distribute more than 5 forms annually, and often over 10
- 43% of you valued ‘Ease of Use’ as the number 1 factor in choosing a forms service
- Security and Accessibility, with slightly over 20% of the vote each, were the other largest contributors to this decision
- Finally, we asked our Facebook community their favorite new feature of FormsCentral: so far, the newly available form templates are the most popular choice
Thanks again for your input, and keep an eye out for future chances to participate in the Acrobat community! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, or reach out via this blog’s comment section anytime you’d like to share your perspective. Check out FormsCentral for yourself and let us know what you think!