Create PDF files on your iPhone and iPad now
We are excited to announce that Adobe CreatePDF application is now available on iOS. With this, Adobe brings rich, high-fidelity and Acrobat-like PDF creation to the iOS devices. You can now convert all your documents on iPad, iPhone & iPod touch devices to PDF for reliable, secure sharing and viewing across PCs, tablets & Smartphones.
The application uses Adobe’s online PDF Creation service for conversion of files to PDF thereby ensuring no compromise on quality and performance.
CreatePDF on iOS Feature Highlights:
- High Quality PDF Creation – Convert all your documents to PDF files that look exactly as original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
- Intuitive Interface for PDF Conversion – Convert email attachments or files stored on the cloud or any application by sending them to the Adobe CreatePDF app using ‘Open In.’
- Share – You can open the converted PDF files in other applications and also send as email attachments
Catch a glimpse of how the application works here:
Supported File Formats include:
- MS Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
- Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDesign (indd)
- Images – JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- RTF, Text and WordPerfect
- OpenOffice and StarOffice documents
We’re eager to hear your feedback. Do let us know what you think about the application and what more you would want to see in it in future. You can post your thoughts here, on the Adobe user forums, or on the iTunes Market.
Adobe CreatePDF for iOS is available for purchase at the iTunes App Store for $9.99. iOS device users can download it from here. Please note this link is for downloading the app directly to your iOS device.
Joydeep Majumder, product manager, Acrobat Solutions