The Acrobat Blog isn’t the only place to go for the latest industry buzz, Acrobat news, tips and tricks. A good portion of our company and our most experienced Acrobat users are also active on Twitter. Today we’re making it one step easier to follow the latest buzz in the world of Acrobat with the launch of our Acrobat Twitter account http://twitter.com/Acrobat
We’d also like to share a directory of Acrobat users and evangelists that are currently tweeting interesting collaboration observations, tips and tricks, industry news, Acrobat musings, updates.
Check out the following aliases to access additional Acrobat insights and news:
- @acrobatdotcom (Acrobat.com news and insights)
- @acrotips (Acrobat Tips and Tricks from Stephanie Baartz-Bowman, Principle Product Marketing Manager).
- @acroboy (Acrobat and Acrobat.com product evangelist insights from Ali Hanyaloglu, Marketing Manager, Enablement)
- @acrobytes (News, tips and insights from Kurt Foss, editor of AcrobatUsers)
- @acro_dave (Product management views from Dave Stromfeld, Senior Product Manager)
- @acrolaw (News and updates for the legal community from Rick Borstein, Business Development Manager, Desktop)
- @adobeedu (News and information from the Adobe Education Team, for Higher Ed and K-12)
- @AdobeGov (Updates from Adobe’s Government Team related to federal, state, and local government.)
- @Adobe_Reader (Reader news, tips and tricks from Steve Gottwals, Group Product Manager)
- @pdfsage (Acrobat and Reader product evangelist insights from Leonard Rosenthol’s, PDF Standards Architect)
- @rtarkoff (Industry insights from Rob Tarkoff, SVP, Digital Enterprise Solutions, Adobe Systems)
Is there a Twitter account related to Acrobat missing here, let us know, we’d like to continue to add to this list as a resource for Acrobat users. See you on Twitter!
Mark Grilli, Director of Product Marketing, Acrobat Solutions