Get the MAX from Adobe and Acrobat
How can you MAX-imize your investment in Acrobat and other Adobe software? By attending one of our information-packed MAX conferences in North America, Europe or Japan in late 2008 or early 2009. More after the break…
Every year Adobe hosts our MAX conference around the world to bring together developers, designers, educators and partners and to share all things Adobe. The conferences are being held:
- November 16-19, 2008 – San Francisco
- December 1-4, 2008 – Milan
- January 29-30, 2009 – Tokyo
Acrobat will be well represented at this year’s series of conferences by such Acrobat gurus as Ali Hanyaloglu, Joel Geraci, and Lori Defurio, as well as lots of others. Some of the Acrobat session highlights include:
- A PDF File Can Do That? – Learn how easy it is to build a rich interactive PDF file.
- Acrobat and PDF for the Web Designer – Learn how to get PDF files to behave the way you want on the web.
- Collaboration: Lessons from the Field – Hear how Adobe customers have implemented collaboration solutions.
- I Didn’t Know Acrobat Could Do That! (followed by I Didn’t Know Acrobat Could Do That Too!)
- Inside PDF – Learn surprising details about the inside of a PDF file.
- SWF Playback in Acrobat 9 – Part 1 (Customized PDF Portfolio Layouts) and Part II (ActionScript and Rich Media Annotation)
To learn more, just click on the robot. (His name may be Max. I’m not sure.)