Adobe Sweepstakes Details and Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ANSWERING OF THE QUESTIONS AND SUBMITTION BY TWITTER IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Winning Wednesdays” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) opens February 25, 2011 and closes at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, March 23, 2011 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winner’s’ name will be randomly drawn from eligible entries for each Weekly Run as described below. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Ave. San Jose, CA 95110 (“Sponsor”).
(1) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Participants must be age 18 or older as of the date of entry to be eligible. Residents of jurisdictions prohibiting such promotions should consider this offer void, including residents of Quebec. Employees, independent contractors, officers and directors of Adobe, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised in any way, electronically or otherwise, that is beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this Sweepstakes.
(2) HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter Sweepstakes by visiting the Acrobat Blog located at (http://blogs.adobe.com/acrobat/), and answering the posted question about features and tools available in Acrobat X software and Acrobat Solutions services. Participants should respond with the answer via Twitter and tag their response with the hash tag, #Acroview, and follow Sponsor’s Twitter handle @Acrobat to get the latest Sweepstakes announcements and details. If entry via web or Twitter is not possible, participants may send a 3×5 postcard containing name, address, telephone number, and email address. The postcard can be sent care of:
“Winning Wednesdays” Sweepstakes
345 Park Ave
San Jose, CA 95110
There shall be three (3) questions submitted on the Acrobat Blog during the Sweepstakes Period, each question posted on the opening date for a one (1) week period as described below, and each is considered a separate run of the Sweepstakes (“Weekly Run”).
Weekly Run 1:
Opens 10 AM, Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Closes 2 PM, Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Prize drawing on or before 5 PM, March 16, 2011
Weekly Run 2:
Opens 10 AM, Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Closes 2 PM, Wednesday, March 22, 2011
Prize drawing on or before 5 PM, March 22, 2011
Weekly Run 3:
Opens 10 AM, Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Closes 2 PM, Wednesday, March 29, 2011
Prize drawing on or before 5 PM, March 29, 2011
One entry per person per Weekly Run is permitted as determined by Twitter hash and/or home address. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries must be received by 2 PM for each closing date of each Weekly Run (March 16, 2011; March 22, 2011; March 29, 2011) and all mail entries must be postmarked the day previous to the closing dates of each Weekly Run listed above, and received by Sponsor by 5:00 PDT of each closing date.
(3) PRIZES: Three (3) winners will be selected, each to receive the one (1) prize offered for such Weekly Run listed below:
Weekly Run 1 Prize: One (1) license to a copy of Acrobat X Pro software, valued at
Weekly Run 2 Prize: One (1) license to a copy of Acrobat X Suite software, valued at
Weekly Run 3 Prize: Premium Plus 1 year subscriptions to FormsCentral and SendNow available at Acrobat.com, valued at approximately more than $400.00.
Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Winners are responsible for all internet access fees, service charges, and any other fees associated with the use of the prize.
(4) SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winners will be determined by random drawing of all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize are based on the number of eligible entries received within the Weekly Run. The selection of the winners will take place on or about 5:00 PM, PST on March 16, 2011; March 22, 2011; March 29, 2011. Winners will be notified by Twitter, e-mail or telephone within 5 business days of the selection, at which time a full shipping address and phone number will be required for fulfillment of the prize. A winner will have 15 days from notification to accept the prize by replying to notification e-mail. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. All taxes on prizes, including income taxes, and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. A Winner assumes all liability for any damages caused or claimed to be caused by participation or by any prize and release Sponsor from any such liability. A winner may be required to sign and return a Release of Liability, Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility, and where lawful, a Publicity Consent Agreement all within 15 days of receipt by such winner as a condition of receiving the prize. If a winner is a resident of Canada, such winner will be required to correctly answer a math question provided by Sponsor. Answer to the math question must be returned to Sponsor within fifteen (15) days of receipt by winner. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected. Prize will be sent no later than 6 weeks after acceptance.
(5) TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winner is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decision is final and binding. Sponsor and its agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from participant’s Sweepstakes participation, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final.
(6) WINNERS LIST: A winners list may be obtained by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope to Winners List, Connect Pro Quarterly Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 345 Park Avenue, W18-212, San Jose, CA 95110. Requests for winners list must be received by April 30, 2011.