Business communications entered a new era when we delivered Adobe Acrobat X Suite. By combining some of the most powerful communications tools available, we provided business professionals, from CEOs and small business owners to engineers and marketing and sales executives, with tools they can use to create rich interactive media, edit and improve digital images, and deliver polished PDF communications.
But what we did was simply meet a growing trend, yet raise the bar at the same time. It’s pretty clear that the better you represent your company and yourself, the greater the likelihood of winning the new client, landing the big contract or getting buy-in from management for your idea. In fact, more and more business professionals and knowledge workers in small to medium sized businesses recognize the power high-impact presentations and interactive content have on customers, prospects and colleagues. Just being able to incorporate digital media in presentations amplifies your ideas. Here are some plain truths from our recent research:
• 45% of knowledge workers share digital photos for work at least once a month
• 27% of knowledge workers share digital video files for at least once a month
• Among Adobe Acrobat customers 63% share digital photos for work at least once a month, while 26% share digital video for work during the same period. So your competition is doing it. How about you?
Acrobat X Suite makes it easy. You get Acrobat X Pro, Photoshop CS5, Captivate 7, Presenter 7, LiveCycle Designer CS2 and Adobe Media Encoder CS5 in a single suite that opens the door to a new way to communicate. With Acrobat X Suite you can:
• Edit and insert photos: easily create engaging business communications; deliver engineering design documents with embedded images and drawings.
• Create multimedia screen captures and demos: build product or web demos; author interactive presentations; deliver self-service, interactive training materials.
• Add audio to presentations: create self-running presentations with audio voice-over from PowerPoint slide decks.
• Edit and share video: create product collateral with interactive materials; insert customer testimonial videos.
• Create dynamic, interactive forms: build new employee forms, conference registrations, invoices, order forms, purchase orders, or timesheets.
• Package and share information in PDF Portfolios: organize multiple types of content into polished PDF Portfolios for customer/employee welcome kits, RFIs/RFPs, marketing & event kits, case documents, design reviews, project summaries, and more.
So what are you waiting for? There’s no better time than now to try Acrobat X Suite. Start moving your business communications from static to dynamic with this free trial here. Also, take look at a new AdobeTV show called “What’s Inside Acrobat X Suite,” a collection of how-to tutorials. And don’t miss Wednesday’s eSeminar: “Introducing the Acrobat X Suite,” learn how to move your business communications from static to dynamic.
Up your game with the Suite!
Chris French, Senior Product Manager, Acrobat Solutions