The Winner of Peachpit’s Classroom in a Book is…
@EBhere! Congratulations Eric Brown on winning our RT contest on Twitter. Peachpit’s ‘Classroom in a Book’ offers much more than your typical guidebook – it’s an official training series from Adobe developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
In 13 lessons, ‘Classroom in a Book’ covers the basics such as creating PDF files to some more advanced tips and techniques such as adding signatures and security. Take a look at a list of topics covered:
- Exploring the work area
- Creating Adobe PDF files
- Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows)
- Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents
- Combining Files in PDF/Portfolios
- Adding signatures and security
- Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Working with forms in Acrobat
- Using Actions
- Using the legal features
- Using acrobat in professional printing
If you weren’t lucky this time and are still intrigued, ‘Classroom in a Book’ is sold on Peachpit’s online store for $49.99. Take a look around because you might find something else that piques your interest. And don’t forget to follow Peachpit and Acrobat on Twitter for the latest news, tips and tutorials, interviews, and of course, contests!