This Week in Acrobat – Week of June 22
Here’s your weekly summary of Acrobat news, Acrobat tips and user comments about Acrobat. Summarizing Twitter (so you don’t have to). Enjoy your weekend.
On Twitter at @acro_dave
- 06-26-09 From the blog “Yes Tech!” – How teachers can use #Acrobat to scan those old worksheets and let students “type” on them using Reader (via @shoemap) http://bit.ly/2lnAyj
- 06-22-09 RT @acrolaw: Added 4 NEW #Acrobat training movies today. Learn how to use Search and Touchup Text: http://bit.ly/vUHLQ
- 06-23-09 Nice summary of using Adobe Captivate to create an eLearning package using #Acrobat and PDF Portfolios: http://bit.ly/o4lsq
- 06-25-09 RT @geetesh: Adding Transitions in Adobe #Acrobat – http://tinyurl.com/mvuvnt
- 06-26-09 Understanding the difference between “Find” and “Search” in #Acrobat: http://bit.ly/4e3uL Thanks, @AcroLaw!
- 06-24-09 RT @idigtype: Acrobat professional does excellent job at combining PDFs even when pages have varying landscape and portrait orientations.
- 06-25-09 RT @Bill_Daniels: Working on better way to manage large batches of records in major personal injury case using #Acrobat. Works like charm!
Categories: News, Views & Updates