Top 5 Ways Acrobat XI Makes It Easier to Do Great Work
You already know Adobe Acrobat provides more than just secure document solutions. But Adobe Acrobat XI goes beyond PDF perfection to streamline all of the ways you work, so you can work faster and more efficiently.
Acrobat XI is loaded with ways to help make your day easier and your work topnotch. So we put together our ‘best of’ playlist to give you the top 5 ways Acrobat XI is your partner in working smarter, better and faster:
1. Recycle – you can convert to PDFs in a few seconds and reuse your important information in only a few clicks. PDFs can be converted into editable PowerPoint, Word, and Excel docs.You can save your fonts and formatting, not to mention your precious time, effort and sanity.
2. Edit – easily update documents. Change text, fonts, cut paragraphs, or adjust images without the original files using a new point-and-click interface. Resize, replace, reuse, and adjust on the fly.
3. Create a PDF form + gather data – whether you start with a scanned paper form or a simple form made in Microsoft Word, Excel, or another application, turn it into an intelligent PDF form. Coupled with Form Tracker, you can collect data digitally from your customer, partner or employee. Distribute your PDF forms in the morning: collect responses and analyze results at lunch.
4. Share – now you can create and email PDFs that are easily viewed on any device and still look like the original. Turn your hard work into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
5. Combine – you can take multiple files and make one well-organized PDF that’s easy to email and understand for a clean, final, easy-to-share finished report, spreadsheet or presentation.
*Subscriptions to Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Standard include online services only when purchased in select countries.