Did you attend the
PDF Document Review eSeminar:
Ad Hoc or Audited Options for Life Sciences
I’ve posted two sets of slides. The first set covers Shared Review in Acrobat. The second set covers the LiveCycle eSubmissions Solution Accelerator.
To recap, the seminar covered:
Adobe experts will show you how to encourage active participation by your employees and accelerate the document review process. Whether you need informal document review or an audited CFR-Part 11 compliant review process, Adobe offers solutions which leverage the Adobe Acrobat product family, including the free Adobe Reader.
Attend this free seminar and you will:
- Learn how to enable ad hoc review workflows using Adobe Acrobat and the free Adobe Reader
- Discover how Adobe LiveCycle server solutions can create, route and manage audited review processes
- See how multiple users, in real time, can add notes and comments to PDF documents
- Discover how to create custom stamps and other annotations
- Find out how to use network folders or Microsoft SharePoint to host ad hoc reviews
Click onward to download the slides . . .