Did you attend the
PDF Document Review eSeminar:
Ad Hoc or Audited Options for Life Sciences
I’ve posted two sets of slides. The first set covers Shared Review in Acrobat. The second set covers the LiveCycle eSubmissions Solution Accelerator.
To recap, the seminar covered:
Adobe experts will show you how to encourage active participation by your employees and accelerate the document review process. Whether you need informal document review or an audited CFR-Part 11 compliant review process, Adobe offers solutions which leverage the Adobe Acrobat product family, including the free Adobe Reader.
Attend this free seminar and you will:
- Learn how to enable ad hoc review workflows using Adobe Acrobat and the free Adobe Reader
- Discover how Adobe LiveCycle server solutions can create, route and manage audited review processes
- See how multiple users, in real time, can add notes and comments to PDF documents
- Discover how to create custom stamps and other annotations
- Find out how to use network folders or Microsoft SharePoint to host ad hoc reviews
Click onward to download the slides . . .
Get the Slides
The slides are in PDF format and are posted in an open area on my acrobat.com account.
Two widgets will appear below. Please be patient as they sometimes take a few seconds to load. You can page through the PDF using the widget.
Click the Menu in the upper right corner of the widget to download the files.
Shared Review in Acrobat Slides
LiveCycle eSubmissions Solution Accelerator Slides