Grant Application Attachments. Curriculum Plans. Professional Development materials. Help guides and manuals. They are typically made up of several separate documents, with a table of contents that has hyperlinks to each section. You can use the “Combine” tools in Acrobat to electronically staple those documents together. However, what happens when you add, delete or change a section and so need to update the table of contents? Do you need to recreate all those hyperlinks? What a waste of valuable teaching or research time!
- email@example.com on Acrobat X.1 update. Get yours now!
- One Dog on Acrobat X.1 update. Get yours now!
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Get rid of that bloat (in your PDF)
- email@example.com on Use Acrobat 9 Professional to assemble a unified PDF document
- Grateful Joe on Get rid of that bloat (in your PDF)