Acrobat 7.0′s Tracker tool (Comments > Tracker… Is one way to get to it) is primarily used for keeping an eye on review cycles you’ve initiated or are participating in, whether it was sent by email or uploaded for a browser-based review session. However, it also has another purpose: it’s an RSS or Atom news feed reader.
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Acrobat X.1 update. Get yours now!
- One Dog on Acrobat X.1 update. Get yours now!
- email@example.com on Get rid of that bloat (in your PDF)
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Use Acrobat 9 Professional to assemble a unified PDF document
- Grateful Joe on Get rid of that bloat (in your PDF)