I’ve updated this entry to include a direct link to the archived eSeminar “Creating PDF Forms for the Legal Community”.
All you need is the Adobe Flash player which you undoubtedly already have . . .
Read on for:
- a Link to the archived eSeminar
- An outline of the presentation,
- Link to presentation materials
Viewing Creating PDF Forms for the Legal Community
Click here to open the eSeminar in a new window.
- Background Slides
- PDF Forms History
- Understanding the difference between Acroforms and Desiger forms
- PDF Form Creation from . . .
- Microsoft Word
- Scanner (paper)
- Microsoft Excel
- Form Data Collection
- Reader Enablement
- Creating Dynamic Forms using Adobe Designer
- Adjust to data
- Add lines and images
You can find a copy of the presentation and sample forms in this blog post.