Yesterday, I received a note via email from a consultant who asked:
Why did Adobe eliminate the Previous Page and Next Page buttons from Acrobat X?
Acrobat X (and earlier versions) only display a default set of page navigation tools:
Adding in other Tools
It’s easy to add in all of Acrobat’s page navigation tools and— once you do— they stay that way.
- Right-click on the Page Navigation section of the toolbar
- Choose the Page Navigation menu item
- Choose Show All Page Navigation Tools
Here’s the result after making this change:
Try Customizing other Toolbars
Try right-clicking on the toolbar and exploring other options to add to the main toolbar.
Here are the ones I normally add:
- Select & Zoom> Marquee Zoom Tool
- Edit> Take Snapshot
- Edit> Advanced Search
- Page Display> Single Page View