Did you miss my PDF/A webinar on 1/29? Check out the recording!
The US Federal Courts and other public agencies are moving towards submission of PDF/A (PDF for Archiving) files. Many legal professionals are obligated now to know how to create and work with PDF/A files.
- Learn about the various “flavors” of PDF/A
- See the new PDF/A-related features in Acrobat XI for easier conformance:
- Find out the requirements and restrictions of PDF/A
- How to create PDF/A using multiple methods
- Working in PDF/A View Mode
- Use the Standards Panel
- Verify compliance with PDF/A
- Conform existing PDF documents for compliancy with PDF/A
- Use Actions to automate PDF/A conversion or conformance