Over the past year we’ve been out in the community listening to issues and gathering content. The results of our labors have been links and code samples added to our help pages. While we feel this makes our content more dynamic, it doesn’t do much unless you know it there. So, in an effort to get more eyes on all this great community content, we’re spicing up our pages in a couple of ways:
- Byline – This icon indicates a link to customer content. See the Enable persistence in a mobile application page for an example of this.
- Adobe recommends – This treatment includes a blurb and an image to help draw attention to the link. See the Displaying HTML content in mobile apps and Network Interfaces pages for examples of the “Adobe recommends” treatment.
- Brian Telintelo Using Geolocation on a mobile device
- Steven Peeters Detecting network connection types with Flex 4.5
- Sean Voisen Making the most of StageWebView
- Mark Doherty AIR2.5 StageWebView demo – OAuth Support
- Jonathan Campos HTML Web View in AIR for Android
- Rich Tretola Create a basic web browser with StageWebView
- Sönke Rohde AIR Mobile StageWebView UIComponent