Flex 3 with AIR certification exam now available

The Flex 3 with AIR certification exam is now available.

To register please visit the VUE web site.

Also, be sure to check out the exam prep guide to see the exam structure and some sample exam questions.

For more information on all Adobe certifications please visit the certification section of adobe.com.

12 Responses to Flex 3 with AIR certification exam now available

1. Velo says:

Hi,I saw on ACE site:”If you have ACE certification for most recent prior version, you can renew your certification by taking a web administered exam from your desktop, or a test center administered exam at a Thomson Prometric or a Pearson VUE testing center. Adobe will e-mail you with the details about new ACE exams as well as a reminder of when your certification is due for renewal.”Any idea when this e-mail will be fired? Can I do something to renew my Flex 2 Certificate before it?VELO

2. Jessee says:

Will there be a recertification for those who are Flex 2 certified?

3. Ed Sullivan says:

Thanks for your comments.I believe that due to the AIR component, this exam is considered an entirely new certification exam.RegardsEd Sullivan

4. Hissam says:

Hi,I wish to opt the flex certification but wants some more data to prepare for it before taking the exam.So I wish to know the experiences of people who have given the test.Could any post their experiences??Hope to hear soon.Thanks

5. jeanette stallons says:

When is the exam going to be available at Prometric? Vue does not have a test center in San Francisco.

6. Ed Sullivan says:

The exam should be available at Prometric in the next week or so. If I get an exact date I will add another comment.

7. Mohd Shah Nawaz says:

I have cleared the exam today. The Livedocs for the Flex and Air helped me a lot.

8. Shiva says:

Hii,If any one has given Flex3 exam, Plz share your exp and study materials.Also if there are any sites where i can get sample papers plz Post it here or send me a mail.Its Urgent.Rgds,Shiva**there is a brief exam guide located at: http://partners.adobe.com/public/en/ace/ACE_Exam_Guide_FlexAIR.pdf.

9. Venkat says:

Flex 3 certification in no longer available with Prometric. Please update the info in ur post.

10. Tahir Alvi says:

Hi, i am in Pakistan, can i participate the flex certification online ?. i found no exam center for flex certification in Pakistan.

i need Help i this regard.

Tahir Alvi

11. Daniele Barell says:

Hi, could you provide the current percentage of cadidate success in Flex Exam?