Check out all the new content just launched in the Adobe Developer Connection.
Now, on to the content:
Integrating Flash Builder 4 beta with other Adobe products: Learn how to use Flash Builder 4 beta with four other Adobe products.
Augmented reality using a webcam and Flash (republished from the Edge newsletter): This article takes a look at augmented reality, its current uses, and its future potential. Then you’ll dig in and see how to apply this exciting technology using Adobe Flash CS4 Professional, Adobe Flash Player 10, and a webcam.
Building a website with Web Premium CS4 – Part 11: Creating an interactive web form: In this part you complete the following tasks:
- Turn the home page into a data entry form that lets users select one or more data item (in this case, from a list of tours).
- Create a PHP page that uses the form request functionality to query and display data from a MySQL database on the server.
- Integrate a bit of intermediate PHP code to handle complex form requests.
Building a website with Web Premium CS4 – Part 12: Creating and presenting a Flash animation: In this part you’ll complete the following tasks:
- Create an interactive Flash animation that uses some of the new automated tweening features in Flash CS4 and a bit of ActionScript 3.0 code.
- Publish the Flash animation.
- Create a new web page that presents the Flash content.
Creating a WordPress theme with Dreamweaver – Part 3: Building a custom home page: Build a custom WordPress home page theme with featured posts.
Solving business needs with Adobe InContext Editing: Find out how InContext Editing can add value to your business.
Three demos of exporting CSS and images from Fireworks CS4: Watch these three video presentations to create and organize a website design in Fireworks for exporting to Dreamweaver.
Adding SMS, fax, e-mail, and voice notifications to LiveCycle ES processes: Use PGi components and LiveCycle ES to build communications-enabled business processes.