Lots of content this week in the Adobe Developer Connection around the recently announced Adobe Flash Platform Services Technology Center. Check out these articles to learn more about how you can enhance, distribute, and monetize applications through Adobe Flash Platform Services.
- New Distribution service Technology Center
- Distribution service overview
- Tracking applications
- Creating campaigns
- Creating a sharable application using Flash Professional
- Using dynamic variables with Flash applications
- Creating a sharable application using Flex Builder 3
- Using Dreamweaver to share existing Flash applications
- Sharing Flash applications to the desktop
- Advanced parameters for the Share menu
- Best practices for posting to social networks
Web 2.0 architectures: Dissecting examples, modeling, reference architecture, and specific patterns: Understand the core patterns of Web 2.0, coupled with an abstract model and reference architecture, in these chapters from O’Reilly Media.
Loading and saving local files with the FileReference class: Examine a sample application to learn techniques for loading and saving local files in Adobe Flash Player 10.
Building Lupo: A case study in building commercial AIR applications: Find out what it takes to build and release a commercial AIR application from the ground up.