As far as the updates released, cookbook users will now find:
- An update to the code editor to make formatting your code samples easier and more legible
- Auto-save when creating recipes so users don’t have to worry about losing work
- Preview button so contributors can check their recipes prior to publishing
- The ability to comment on recipe requests so other users can ask clarifying questions if necessary before attempting to address the request
- More granular breadcrumb trails to assist users in navigating through the application
We have many more updates planned and want your help in driving new features and improvements, so if you are a cookbook user or contributor, be sure to let us know your thoughts.