The certification exam for ColdFusion 9 has been released. Some details of interest:
- Pearson VUE delivers the exam worldwide (NOTE: If you have never taken an Adobe exam with Pearson VUE, you will need to create a user account prior to scheduling your exam.)
- Exam format: multiple-choice
- Number of questions: 61
- Passing score: 64%
- Individuals who get a passing score of 80% or higher will receive the “Advanced ColdFusion” designation
- Time: 80 minutes
- Cost: $150
- Language: English
- Individuals get their score as soon as they finish the exam
- Certificates are emailed to those who pass the exam
The prep guide can be found here and contains the exam structure, the exam outline and a few practice exam questions.
When you’re ready to schedule your exam, visit the Pearson VUE site.