Today the Adobe Developer Connection launched a dedicated community feedback site. The site is strictly for feedback on future content topics that our developers would like to see coming out of Adobe, with two main goals:
- Enable community members to submit ideas for future content topics that fellow community members can then vote up or down so we can evaluate the level of interest the community has in seeing the content around that topic
- Gauge audience interest in future content topics by posing the occasional poll question to the community
Community members are strongly encouraged to get involved in the feedback site by:
- submitting an idea of your own
- voting/commenting on the ideas submitted by others
- providing input on a poll question
This input will play a pivotal role as future content strategies and topics are developed, so it is important to let your voice be heard!
Additionally, members of the ADC team will submit ideas of their own from time to time to solicit feedback on specific topics to gauge if it is something the community would find value in. So again, your feedback is encouraged to help us vet ideas and be sure we are producing the content that best serves our communities.
The ADC team seeded the site with some initial content ideas and polls that we’d love to hear from you on:
Mobile game development (idea) – Are you interested in articles or tutorials about developing mobile games?
Which game engines and frameworks do you use? (poll) – When developing a game, do you use any engines or frameworks?
We are also looking for authors who are interested in writing articles around some of the ideas submitted, so if you see a popular idea that you’d like to explore writing on, please drop us an email to let us know.
Help us help you…get involved and provide some feedback today!
Adobe Developer Connection
NOTE: anyone can view the site, but you must be logged in to the forums before you can submit an idea, vote on a poll or leave a comment.