Adobe MAX is returning to Los Angeles, CA for 2010 and registration has just started. Early bird discount pricing gets you $200 off the full conference pass price if you register before 8/15/2010.
There’s even more labs and sessions lined up this year related to Flash game development! John Say and Ben Garney will be back this year and there’s a slew of new people and topics already listed in the session catalog.
Sessions that may be of interest to Flash Game Developers:
- Game Theory and Design for the Flash Platform
- Open Source Game Development using Flash Technology
- Game On! Multiscreen, Multiplayer Game Development (BYOL Lab)
- Animation with Chris Georgenes
- Mobile Devices as Application Controllers
- Authoring Rich Experiences for Every Room in the Home
- Building P2P Multiplayer Games
- Building the Coolest Online Chess Game: Real-Time Messaging Lessons from the Trenches (Lab)
- Creating Interactive Rich Media Advertising Campaigns with Video
Read on for more details and stay tuned, we’ve got some more exciting sessions in the works. We’ll see you in LA for MAX 2010!Share on Facebook