NO PURCHASE OR DOWNLOAD NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. CONTENT WILL NOT INFLUENCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO CANADIAN CITIZENS, AGE 18 OR OLDER, WITH INTERNET ACCESS. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 (“Adobe” or “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Adobe “Enhance Your Holiday Memories” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to natural persons, age 18 and older as of the date of entry, who are Canadian citizens with Internet access and @AdobeCanada followers on Twitter. The Sweepstakes is being offered in Canada only, excluding the Province of Quebec. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
- Timing: Sweepstakes starts January 11, 2013, 10:00 a.m. ET and ends January 21, 2013, 4:00 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”).
- Winner Selection: A random drawing will take place on or about January 23, 2013, in Toronto, Ontario, and four (4) potential winners will be drawn from all eligible entries received – two (2) grand prize winners and two (2) alternates should the winners be unable to meet the terms and conditions. Odds of winning prize are based on the number of eligible entries. Adobe is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners. You need not be present to win. Potential winners will be notified via a direct message on Twitter or by email by January 25, 2013. Potential winners will be required to sign and return a liability release and/or declaration or affidavit of eligibility, as well as correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question as a condition of receiving prize. If a selected winner fails to claim a prize or to complete and execute any declaration/affidavit or release as required within fourteen (14) calendar days of mailing of notification, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting and/or using the prize, winner agrees to the use of the winner’s name, voice or likeness for the purposes of trade, advertising, or promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Two (2) Grand Prizes: Adobe Photoshop® Elements & Adobe Premiere® Elements 11 Bundle, approximate retail value: $199.00 CDN each. No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is nontransferable. All federal, provincial and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- General Terms and Conditions: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. By participating, entrants agree that Sponsor, its agents and representatives are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its shareholders, agents and representatives, and Sweepstakes Entities, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT may omit return postage) to: Official Rules, Adobe Twitter “Enhance Your Holiday Memories” Sweepstakes, c/o Jim Black, 33 Bloor Street East, Suite 1401, Toronto ON, M4W 3H1.
- Winner(s) List: A complete winners list may be obtained by writing to Winners List, Adobe “Enhance Your Holiday Memories” Sweepstakes Sweepstakes, c/o Jim Black, Jim Black, 33 Bloor Street East, Suite 1401, Toronto ON, M4W 3H1. Requests for winners list must be received by February 20, 2013.