A message from our host: Ana Laura Gomes
Many thanks to all Adobe Care team, it was awesome!
Many thanks to all participants that sent their questions about Dreamweaver and Responsive Design.
Dreamweaver is a huge tool for webdesign!
If you have some more questions, let me know!
You can find Ana Laura at:
Hi Web Designers. It’s time to ready your questions for Dreamweaver and Responsive Design!
Tune in Thursday 5/7 at 12pm – 1pm PT for our #AskAdobeCare Twitterview where Adobe Community Professional, Ana Laura Gomes, will be here to answer your questions in both English and Português!
Tweet your questions with #AskAdobeCare, and we will supply the answers.
Here’s how to participate:
- Sign in to Twitter anytime before or during the event..
- Tweet your question to @AdobeCare + #AskAdobeCare.
- Follow @AdobeCare, and track #AskAdobeCare to view questions from other customers.
MEET THE HOST: Ana Laura Gomes
- Author, Adobe consultant, lecturer and instructor on Education, Design, Web, DPS and Video.
- Founding partner of ALMA Ideias e Ensino (www.almaideias.com.br) with more than 15 years on the market, operating in the areas of education, desktop publishing, design, web design and visual communication and web publisher of weblog webD+ (www.webdemais.com.br).
- Provides consulting services on DPS, Internet and Computer Graphics. Also creates, develops and updates courses in these areas.
- Creates and develops other teaching materials.
- Collaborator on W3C Brazilian Office.
- Authored books (XHTML/CSS; HTML5/CSS3 [wip]; Dreamweaver CS5, CS6 and CC (wip); Fireworks CS5 and CS6) and articles for magazines, and gave interviews to magazines and newspapers (press and digital), such as W, Link, Info, Folha de São Paulo and G1 magazines.
- Has a DVD with video classes of Adobe DPS.
Connect with Ana Laura on the Web: