Connect Pro 7 Service Pack 1 will be made generally available to Connect Pro customers in all supported languages on November 7, 2008. The service pack includes many key bug fixes across all Connect Pro application modules including Acrobat Connect Pro Meeting, Training, Events, Server, and Presenter.
The service pack also includes a number of enhancements such as:
1. Menu navigation: Use arrow keys to navigate the menu within your meeting room.
2. Keyboard shortcuts: Use chording to control key meeting functions.
3. Tab navigation: Cycle through pods and options with the tab button.
4. Color customization: Set a custom color to highlight pods within your meeting room.
• Two New Languages—Russian and Turkish
• Extended Overage Capabilities—hosted customers can purchase packs of 5,000 prepaid overage minutes to increase the capacity of their meetings up to five times their purchased capacity.* Overage minutes can now be applied to Named Organizer meetings, in addition to Concurrent User meetings.
• Expanded Reporting Capabilities—hosted customers will now have access to a far richer reporting environment with a new easy-to-use report building interface.
View this on demand presentation for details about what you’ll find when SP1 becomes available in early November.