Host Meetings Anytime, Anywhere: Adobe Connect Mobile 1.7.5 for Apple iOS Now Available!
Following the significant recent updates to our Adobe Connect Mobile web conferencing apps for Android and the BlackBerry PlayBook, we’re excited to announce Adobe Connect Mobile 1.7.5 for Apple iOS is now available!
Featuring new rich hosting capabilities, improved video quality, and an updated UI and improved navigation for greater flexibility and ease of use—Adobe Connect Mobile 1.7.5 lets users host and participate in mobile conferences anytime, anywhere.
Control meeting access, permissions and activities from your mobile device
- Meeting hosts can:
- Start and end meetings
- Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
- Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP)
- Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant
- Remove users from meetings
- Control all active pods
- Start and stop content and screen sharing
- Create and edit content in the Notes pod
- Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts)
Enhanced user interface for even greater ease of use and control
- New layout and controls allow meeting attendees to more easily:
- View all activity happening in the meeting at once
- Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls
Check out this demo to see some of the new features:
Adobe Connect Mobile 1.7.5 is now available for free download; check it out on iTunes Preview here. The app supports:
- iPhone 3GS with iOS 4 or higher
- iPhone 4 with iOS 4 or higher
- iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation with iOS 4 or higher
- iPad and iPad 2 with iOS 4 or higher
We look forward to your thoughts—in comments, on Twitter @AdobeConnect, and on our mobile user forum.
Randah McKinnie, Principal Product Manager