"

by Paresh Kharya

Created

January 10, 2012

Try the new Adobe Connect for Webinars solution – Limited Public Beta now open

As we kick off an exciting new year, we are pleased to announce the limited public beta for the next version of Adobe Connect for Webinars solution (codename Maple). We have been working on the release for months with the focus on helping our customers deliver compelling, immersive webinars, maximize event attendance, and measure results to optimize workflows – and ultimately improve the ROI of campaigns and events.

We will be accepting 100 beta participants on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in joining the beta, please fill out the beta interest form.

From the Maple beta you will also be able to try out the beta version of Adobe Connect Mobile for Android. This beta version significantly expands the amount of controls and rich capabilities available for Adobe Connect users on mobile phones and tablets.  Note that we currently have leading mobile applications for Android, iOS, and Blackberry Playbook now available as well – you can check them out here.

This is certainly an exciting time for Adobe Connect and we are thrilled to share with you the latest beta versions of our solutions for your feedback. Stay tuned for more news from us and don’t forget to follow us on @AdobeConnect for the latest updates.

We wish you all a terrific 2012.

-Paresh Kharya (@pareshkharya), Senior Product Manager, Adobe Connect

Paresh Kharya

Paresh Kharya

Senior Product Manager

Adobe Connect is a web conferencing platform, powering complete solutions for web meetingseLearning, and webinars, on any device.

COMMENTS

• By Mike Taylor - 1:18 AM on January 10, 2012

I work with Adobe connect several times a week to facilitate meetings and deliver training.

Thanks!
    Mike

• By Douglas Potter - 8:07 AM on January 10, 2012

Experianced in betatesting softwares
    Looking forward to the integration towards Android and iOS

• By len gunter - 8:02 AM on January 12, 2012

I hope it works

• By Kevin Cline - 1:59 PM on January 12, 2012

I’m the Director of Virtual Learning for a company of 30K+ employees and would definitely be interested in seeing the beta version.

Thanks!

• By Paresh Kharya - 4:06 PM on January 12, 2012

Thanks for your note Kevin, please make sure to register through the beta interest form in the post

• By David Smith - 4:46 PM on January 17, 2012

Have signed up but heard nothing since signing up last week – when should i hear back about the beta?

• By Troy Singlertary - 3:27 AM on January 22, 2012

We are the worlfd largest credit uion and have become recently envolved with your Addobe Conect sesvice to credit uion to replace our existing Webex serice. I would apriciapte more informaormation on this Beta program;

Thanks,
    -Troy

• By James Bender - 6:36 PM on January 28, 2012

I am the lead Instructional Designer for my college and I like to get the preview before the rest of the campus.

• By 山根美希 - 4:58 PM on February 4, 2012

EXILEとコブクロのコンサートに行きたいです。大阪城ホールで

• By Onwuasoanya Charles sunday - 9:29 PM on February 4, 2012

An easy access to the Internet can be upgraded in Adobe.

• By Lionel - 11:22 PM on February 6, 2012

I’ve been accepted to the beta, but there doesn’t seem to be any support (no replies to emails). I thought I’d try asking a few things here:

1) What is the maximum capacity for the seminar rooms?
    2) How long will the beta testing period be?

Thank you.

• By Paresh Kharya - 4:57 AM on February 7, 2012

Thanks for your note. You can post all your beta queries on the beta forums in the prerelease site. The product teams respond to all the queries, typically within a day.

• By Manasi Mankame - 11:00 AM on February 9, 2012

I’d be very interested in this testing opportunity. I lead the virtual classroom CoE in my organisation and we are very interested in replacing the exisitng Live Meeting platform with Adobe Connect for our large events too.

• By Bob Flisser - 1:49 AM on February 10, 2012

Will version 9 finally fix the mouse pointer bug? That’s the bug that substitutes a generic mouse pointer, so that participants can’t see how the presenter’s pointer changes on his own screen. I don’t see how it’s possible to use Connect for application training until that gets fixed.

• By Paresh Kharya - 4:42 AM on February 17, 2012

Thanks for your note Bob. Please Stay tuned :-)

• By David Fox - 4:14 PM on February 16, 2012

Looks like I missed the chance.
    If you find testers who are not giving you feedback , or want to expand. I have a am conducting trainings weekly with users across multiple platforms utilizing multiple presenters and several active pods at a time.
    Happy to help and provide feedback.

• By Abdul Hameed - 2:52 AM on February 17, 2012

It is the best

• By gaspard tcharly - 7:06 PM on February 26, 2012

I want information about Adobe mobile please

• By Paresh Kharya - 4:00 AM on February 27, 2012

Please refer to the Adobe Connect Mobile website for more details.