by Guillaume Privat
Last year, we had a very successful Adobe Connect User group for Government Customers in Wahsington DC. To view a recap of the event, click here. We are holding our second edition of this meeting next week, on September 19th in Washington DC.
If you are working in a Government agencies and are using Adobe Connect for telework or emergency response, continuity of operations, training or collaboration, you should plan on attending the event. We will be covering a lot of topics around the recent launch of Adobe Connect 9, how mobility is reshaping collaboration and e-learning:
- Discover the latest technical enhancements in Adobe Connect 9 and how it introduces innovations in comprehensive webinars, mobile collaboration, and mobile learning.
- Learn how to leverage your current video teleconferencing solutions to collaborate in the conference room and on your mobile device.
- Hear from and network with fellow colleagues about how they use Adobe Connect.
- Learn how to report, manage, and track to provide comprehensive results.
- Learn best practices for webcasts to enhance user experience.
But most importantly, you will be able to network with your peers using Adobe Connect and interact with the Adobe Connect Government Product Management team to give feed-back and provide input on what you would like to see in the future releases of the product.
As we know everyone is extremely busy, we kept the meeting to half a day from 8am to noon. To learn more or register, follow this link: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e681kv3if3ec3d83&llr=y9xzrxdab
See you next week in DC !