Need assistance and don’t know where to turn??
You know that feeling you have inside when you are prepping for a virtual meeting and need one last item configured, but you don’t know where to turn? Well, I’m here to tell you you are in good company. I’ve done it myself…**blushing**…and I should know better!
I wanted to create a blog with a list of resources you can go to when you are in a jam and need quick assistance. So, I have put this together below for your viewing pleasure. I would bookmark this blog so you can quickly access this in the future.
Online Help Resources
1) Of course the first place to start is our online help page, which has not only tutorials and how-tos, but also has the top issues/bugs and well as installation materials.
2) If you simply want to talk to a person or chat live with a support resource, simply click here. (Note: Chat is available Monday-Friday, 5am-7pm PST)
3) There are many times that I like to just see what other Adobe Connect users are doing. Maybe see what best practices they are using or even see some tips and tricks to maximize the effectiveness of my online meetings. Boy, do we have a great resource for you…called Connect Users.
4) Finally, and maybe the most surprising to our customers, is our “almost” daily training events that you can register for and attend FREE!
I you can see, we’ve got you covered with various online resources. You can always reach out to your local sales representative, as this is just a small sampling of what we have to offer. I will continue to blog about those on a later post.
– Scott (follow me on Twitter @biegeltweets)