Our colleagues in the UK recently began a series of interesting webinars on key government IT topics, and featuring some great speakers from gov organizations and elsewhere.
The latest in the series takes place tomorrow, Feb. 17, at 9:00am ET, and is titled, Online Citizen and Business Services: Online citizen self-service in the age of austerity. You can read more about it on the Adobe UK enterprise blog here, and can register for the event here. @AdobeEnterprise will also be live tweeting. Regardless of where you’re located, we encourage you to check it out.
The webinars are planned each month for the next several, and topics include:
- March 17: Security – Citizen Data and Transactions
- April 14: Designing and Delivering Intuitive Processes and Service Transactions
- May 12: Simplifying Service Transactions and Business processes
Update: an on-demand version of the Feb. 17 webinar is now available. Please check it out here. The discussion of Online Citizen and Business Services featured the following panelists:
- Dominic Cain, Head of Client Services at the London Borough of Southwark
- Guy Ker, Publishing Director at Directgov
- Gilles Polin, Adobe’s European Head of Government Solutions
- Helen Olsen, Managing Editor, Informed Publications