The event – Transitioning from “Social Media” to “Mission Media”: Using Social Media to Achieve DoD Missions – included a great keynote by Maxine Teller (@mixtmedia) and informative panel including our own Rob Pinkerton and:
- Dana Clark (@PAODanaClark), social media manager, public affairs specialist, Army Corps of Engineers
- Dr. Joseph Boutte, strategic advisor, Strategies, New Media and Collaboration, TASC Inc.
- Dan Wade, social media and new technology chief for strategic communication, USSOCOM
- Christopher Zember, deputy director, Information Analysis Centers, OASD(R&E), DTIC
- Bill Annibell @billannibell), chief technology officer, Sapient Government Services (Moderator)
We had a chance to catch some time on camera with Maxine, Dana and Rob to capture their thoughts on the topics of discussion and the event. Check it out: