Whether or not you’re already familiar with Adobe Youth Voices – which focuses on empowering youth around the globe with 21st century tools to communicate their ideas, exhibit their potential, and take action in their communities – we’ll think you’ll find this an interesting conversation.
This is the first segment of a two-part interview. Today, Miguel discusses:
- 0:03 – His current role and background
- 0:55 – A typical day
- 1:40 – Corporate Social Responsibility at Adobe
- 2:45 – An overview of Adobe Youth Voices
- 3:45 – The scope of the Adobe Youth Voices program around the world
In part two, which we’ll post this Friday, we’ll discuss:
- A collaboration with the U.S. Department of Education
- His most memorable experience managing Adobe Youth Voices
- What the future holds for the program
Keep your eyes on our blog for the second part of the conversation and be sure you’re following us on Twitter @AdobeGov where we’ll communicate about it.
You can learn more about and stay in touch with the Adobe Youth Voices program by following that team on Twitter @AdobeYV.