In August, we announced the “Adobe & The Future of Digital” contest aimed at discovering how students could impact the future of digital experiences. Our thanks to all those who submitted an application and shared their inspiring ideas. After extensive review, our two winners are:
* Emily L., University of Michigan
* Fiona C., Brown University
Congratulations Emily and Fiona. You will hear from us soon with more details and we look forward to seeing you at the Conference.
Both, Emily and Fiona, will receive a fully-paid admission ticket each to the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC) of Women in Computing Conference in Portland, Oregon from November 9 -12, 2011. They will also receive round trip air tickets and hotel accommodation for the Conference.
For those who are planning on attending the GHC Conference, feel free to stop by our booth, meet the Adobe team, and hear about exciting career opportunities. We will be located in Exhibit Hall B, Booth #204 (near the entrance) at the dates/times listed below:
- Wednesday, November 9, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 10, 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 11, 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you’re not going to be at the Conference, you can still connect with Adobe through the following channels:
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (@AdobeCareers).
- Join our Facebook Talent Network (click on Careers).
- Register today on our career site and let new career opportunities find you! Give us a little information regarding your skills and desires and we’ll find the perfect job for you at Adobe.
Hope to see you at the Conference!