Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There’s never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
The Seed team within Adobe’s Experience Design (XD) group focuses on innovating and incubating new products for creative collaboration and creative expression. We are looking for a front-end developer to help build, test, enhance, polish and deliver new products that focus on massively-multitouch, in-person collaboration for designers and other creatives. This is a unique position with many facets, and we’re looking for someone willing to wear many hats and explore a wide variety of technologies. Though you should have right skillset, we value quick learners with positive attitude and attention to detail even more.
Experience A Day in the Life of XD.
Learn more about XD Product Innovation on Behance
Follow-up on Twitter @Adobe #adobexd
- Work closely with principal designers and developers to make new product visions a reality
- Build native mobile and desktop applications for iOS, OS X and Windows 8
- Create and maintain small test suites for new products in development
- Validate new product features, review and write documentation, and confirm bug fixes
- Travel to customer locations to oversee installation of software and hardware for multi touch collaboration systems
- Investigate and assess relevant emerging technologies (hardware and software) relevant to initiatives and projects within the group
- Work with product management to help break down high level goals into tasks and timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field
- A passion for high-quality, detail-focused user experiences and design
- 1 year’s professional experience in application development
- Proficiency in C-based programming languages (C, C , Objective-C or C#)
- Familiarity with Git or similar version control systems
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of projects
- Experience with software development for iOS and/or Mac OS X using Cocoa
- Experience with Windows Store (“Metro”) application development for Windows 8
- Experience in web-based software development using MVC frameworks such as Backbone.js or Angular
- Experience with massively-multi touch software development using any technology (TUIO, Microsoft PixelSense, etc.)
- Experience with connected hardware using Bluetooth 4.0 or similar technologies
- Knowledge of graphic design, typography and color theory
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,900 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.