Here’s another cool session that may not be on your radar yet – don’t miss it:
Hear how rehabstudio, a leading digital agency created ArtCade, a unique gaming platform that lets teens scan art on packs of iD Gum to unlock, play, and share games.
We’ll be joined by a diverse cast of characters to share with you the production story and tricks behind:
• Creating a game platform and 18 games in less than 3 months
• Using Adobe Flash technology and Adobe AIR to create native apps for iOS, Android, and Facebook
• Using a single codebase for web, iOS, and Android across tablet and mobile
• Creating a Facebook scoring and achievement engine
• Using Starling for hardware acceleration, sprite sheets, and retina support for iOS and Android