Adobe Digital Marketing Summit is just around the corner (!) so we thought you might like a short checklist to ensure you’re prepared for your trip Salt Lake City:
- Have you taken a few moments to review the schedule and sign up for sessions? We encourage you to – if you didn’t do this when you registered, you can still schedule them here.
- Salt Lake City can be cold in March, so remember to pack warm clothes, especially if you are skiing on Friday. A good guess is that temperatures will be in the low to mid 50’s, with chances of snow. We encourage you to bring some winter clothes, like hat, scarf, and gloves. Once inside the Salt Palace Conference Center, appropriate dress is business casual.
- Arriving by air? Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) is a 10-15 minute shuttle or taxi drive from most of the event hotels and The Salt Palace Convention Center (SPCC). Each Summit host hotel offers shuttle service to and from the airport, which can be contacted via service phones found near the baggage areas in Terminals 1 and 2. You can also hail a taxi outside the terminal or call Yellow Cab of Salt Lake at 801-521-2100.
- Some of the hosting hotels are within easy walking distance from SPCC. However, for those that are more than a walk away (Little America, Sheraton, Embassy Suites, and Marriott City Center) there will be Adobe-operated shuttles running every 20 minutes to and from the SPCC. These shuttles will continue running throughout the day and also cover the various evening events.
- Socialize with us! Follow @AdobeSummit — the main account from which we’ll send conference details, news and highlights. Join the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #AdobeSummit whenever you tweet about the event. Also use it in searches to stay on top of the digital marketing community conversations.
- Don’t forget to take pictures and upload them to the community Flickr group. You can also check out our official photos from the show in our Photoshop gallery and the Flickr gallery. Especially during the Wednesday night bash – we’re fostering picture opportunities wherever we can.
Remember to soak up every minute of activity while there – you can always sleep the following week! Summit is jam-packed with educational, networking and ‘just plain fun’ events. Our hope is that you’ll find each of those aspects of the event equally valuable. See you in Utah!