We’re looking to recruit a Roving Reporter for Adobe Summit in London on 24-25 April 2013 – could this be you?!
If you’re up to the task, you will receive a full pass to Europe’s digital marketing conference of the year, including press access (not to mention, the Summit party!).
- Live tweet from all keynote presentations and selected breakout sessions
- Attend our press panels and report back
- Write wrap-up blogs for day 1 and 2, to be published here on the Adobe Summit blog
- Capture photos throughout Summit and share on social media
- You must be social media savvy
- You have to be passionate and enthusiastic about digital marketing
- You should have excellent written English (any other European languages are a bonus)
- You must be available to attend Adobe Summit in London on 24-25 April 2013 (transport & accommodation not included)
How to Enter
Tell us why YOU should be our Summit Roving Reporter. You decide the entry format (the only requirement is that it must be digital) – a blog post, a video, a Pinterest board with examples of your work – the more creative the better! Then tweet us your entry:
The Judging Panel
Entries will be shortlisted and judged by a prestigious panel:
You have until Friday 5 April 2013 to submit your entry.
Make sure you read the official rules before entering.